50 Cent - He Is No Half Dollar

Let's keeps this real simple.

I have discovered a book. It's a new book. It's a book you MUST read.

I have read hundreds of books in the 'success, motivation, inspiration' genre over the past thirty years and nothing compares to The 50th Law released September, 2009.

Written by multi-millionaire rap artist, author and social media genius 50 Cent (aka Curtis Jackson), (50 x 50: 50 Cent in His Own Words, From Pieces to Weight: Once Upon a Time in Southside Queens) and successful psychologist and author Robert Greene (The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, The 48 Laws of Power) this book is like nothing I have ever read before.

Why would I say something as profound? Because it's the truth.


Reading The 50th Law is like a breath of fresh air compared to the plethora of piffle between the covers of other books in the same category occupying the same book-shelf space in your local bookstore this very day!

You must surely know what I mean. Rehashed content re-written so many times over by a hundred different authors but all saying the same thing.
That is not the case with The 50th Law.

Let me sum up what this book teaches in just two words . . . and then I am going to leave you alone so you can watch each of the next three videos in peace.

"Fear nothing"

I am not into rap and to be honest my only perception of 50 Cent was some American gangster dude who came out to Australia on concert and caused mayhem.
After reading this book I not only see Curtis in a totally different way but I am now open to seeing anybody who looks, sounds and acts differently to me in a different way too.

As for co-author Robert Greene, I am already a fan of his work. This book only confirms my respect for his writing and knowledge on all things related to leadership.

Now for those videos  . . .

Watch First

Watch Second


WatchThird


Watch Last


Other related links:
The 50th Law on 50 Cent website
The 50th Law at Twitter
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment