Earl Nightingale #Quote: The amount of money we receive will always be [. . .]



Reminder: I have previously published on this blog the ENTIRE audio book (MP3) of Wallace D. Wattles 1910 classic The Science of Getting Rich, narrated in easy listening style by Mike DeWitt.

It's been an incredibly popular post and that does not surprise me in the least.

Use this quick link to go directly to the post http://bit.ly/MP3-audio-FREE and begin listening.

Listening chapter-by-chapter is simple and will cost you . . . not a single cent! It's totally FREE.

Some have asked me, 'why are you giving away something of value to total strangers?'

There's two answers. Firstly, we are not strangers. Not really. Not in the universal sense. 

The second reason I'll let you discover for yourself when you listen to the audio book.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. This is Michael Searles posting a comment on my own post to let you know I have finally opened the 'Comments' option.
    Thanks to the readers who requested it.
    Now I have - why not be the FIRST reader to post a comment below?
    About what . . . ?
    Why not your favorite quote?

    ReplyDelete